+ © ← → ► ´ & ' ( * - . 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 @ A À Â Ã Ä Å Ā B C D E Ë Ē F G H I Ī J K L M N O Ô Ō P Q R S T U Û Ū V W X Y Z _ Μ
- 4-WAY LEG — 4-way leg (inside, outside, rump and knuckle) мясн. 4-составной окорок (внутренняя и наружная части, кострец, затылок оковалка)
- 4-WHEEL DRIVE — прил. авто полноприводный, с приводом на 4 колеса
- 4-WHEEL-DRIVE — прил. авто полноприводный, с приводом на 4 колеса
- 43 — Одна из кличек президента США Джорджа Буша (подробнее см. список кличек ниже) Dubya — From the Texan pronunciation of 'W', this originated as a family nickname to distinguish him from his father43 or Bush 43, Bush the Younger, Bush II, and Bush fils — All used to distinguish George W. Bush from George H.W. BushBushie — Also used to refer to wife LauraThe Shrub or simply Shrub — Coined by Molly Ivins. Bush Junior is notably smaller than his father, and a little bush is a shrub.Temporary — Bush's nickname in Skull and Bones, never altered by BushKing George (II) — Based on comparisons to George III of the United Kingdom, who is often known to Americans simply as "King George" for his association with the American Revolution. The "II" may refer either to Bush's being a successor (though not directly) to a father with the same name (the "first George") or to a misconception that George III was the first English king with that name, thus making Bush the "second."Uncurious George or Incurious George or Spurious George — Comparing him with the monkey character Curious GeorgeAWOL Bush — Often rendered as aWol Bush: referring to an alleged period of unauthorized leave of absence by Bush during his Vietnam War service in the Texas National GuardThe Decider and The Decider-In-Chief — Bush said "I'm the decider" in remarks about Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on April 18, 2006The Commander Guy — Bush gave himself this nickname on May 2, 2007, saying "My position is clear — I'm the commander guy."Resident BushThe Leaker-in-Chief — In April, 2006, former White House official Lewis Libby claimed that President Bush had authorized him to leak from an intelligence document about Weapons of Mass Destruction in IraqThe Velcro President — A contrast to the "Teflon" nicknames given to Reagan and Clinton; most scandals appear to "stick" to Bush.
- 4D — 4-doors авто четырехдверный
- 4DSD — 4-doors sedan авто четырехдверный седан